Database Developer II
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Database Developer for a contract role in Cambridge, MA. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will be accountable for designing and developing databases based on study protocol, strategies and regulations.
- Responsible for installing software and configuring database servers as well as deploying and implementing applications throughout internal and external sites
- Apply periodic software & database updates while providing hands-on application support
- Evaluate and recommend application development and database enhancement and improvements
- Conduct tunes application, and assist with the development and administration of data warehouses
- Responsible maintaining up-to-date Databases and writing code to automate database tasks
- Must have knowledge and experience in Good Clinical Practices as well as experience in clinical trial strategies
- Must have extensive experience with Django and Data Modelling
- Extensive experience with Oracle DB and/or SciDB for multidimensional data management and analytics
- Experience with MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Designer/2000, PERL, Shell Script, and TOAD
- Experience with Graph Databases such as Neo4J, Arango, or OpenLink Virtuoso
- Experience with ETL Processes associated with database usage and data warehousing
- Strong understanding of Ontology development processes and application of current industry standards for terminologies and nomenclatures (SNOMED, ICD, and CDISC)
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent qualification with 3+ years of experience in Information Technology is required
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.
Rosanne has 10 years of exclusive Healthcare IT recruiting experience along with bioinformatics and the pharmaceutical industry. She is determined to helping her candidates find their next opportunity and is dedicated to her candidates as they take the next step in their career path. Rosanne’s ability to identify high-quality candidates ensures that every individual she places is a great hire!