50 Beale Street San Francisco, California 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Database Analyst for a long term contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Participate in data requirements gathering
- Perform complex data analysis and profiling from one to multiple sources
- Ability to present issues, options, and recommendations to various audience
- Creation and/or update existing Source-to-target mapping (STTM) documents
- Responsible for gathering and documenting metadata
- Responsible to ensure STTM document follows standard process and procedures
- Responsible for loading STTMs for data linkage
- 5+ years experience working as a Data Analyst with SQL
- 3+ years exp. with Informatica
- Exp. with Source to Target mapping
- 4+ years exp. with Data Warehouse projects
- Healthcare or Payer industry background
- Exp. with data requirements gathering, performing complex data analysis of profiling from one to multiple sources.
- Exp. with creation and updating existing Source-to-target mapping documents.
Additional Desired Experience:
- Statistics and/or Computer Science degree
- Exp. as a Lead Data Analyst
- ETL Experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen. Per the San Francisco 'Fair Chance Ordinance', qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in accordance with this ordinance.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.