Data Quality Functional Analyst
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Data Quality Functional Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for building and managing user stories and product backlog in order to successfully implement the data quality platform.
- Identify and effectively assess improvement opportunities for data quality
- Gather, analyze, and document business requirements to support the design and development of technology and/or process solutions
- Responsible for creating system and end-user documentation to support new system implementation, enhancement deployment, and incident management efforts
- Translate business requirements into technology solutions
- Define and communicate targeted functional solution via user stories, and manage user stories and backlogs
- 5+ years of functional/business process experience with data quality management and implementation
- 3+ years of prior work experience with Agile/Scrum projects
- Experience gathering business requirements and user stories and backlog management in Jira and Confluence is required
- Experience with data quality management implementation projects is a must have
- Strong ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Extensive experience with gathering business processes and data quality management requirements
- Agile project management delivery methodology experience
- Strong knowledge of effective testing and data validation practices and methodologies
- Able to investigate and analyze data and capture the pain points
- Must be able to independently operate and lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.