Customer Service Representative
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Customer Service Representative for a role in the Greater Seattle Area. In this role, you will be responsible for the providing support to both internal and external customers on all issues.
- Provide support for the registration, reporting, and billing issues the organization’s stakeholders face
- Responsible for troubleshooting, analyzing, escalating, documenting, and communication to the various stakeholder communities as appropriate for each service request or task
- Document all bugs to Engineering teams and participate in meetings to drive issues and bugs to resolution
- Take on appropriate case load of issues while maintaining those issues at high levels of satisfaction
- Communicate to all customers and stakeholders in a clear and professional manner
- Identify gaps and drive process improvement when old process documentation is out of date
- Must have prior experience in a customer support role
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong qualitative and quantitative data analysis skills
- Must be able to communicate with customers and stakeholders in a clear and professional manner
- Experience documenting bugs/issues and representing those in meetings
- Results and action oriented. Someone who is highly organized with great attention to details
- BS/BA degree is highly preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Candidates must be local to the Greater Seattle Area.