Customer Relationship Manager
1201 Cornwall Avenue, Suite 201 Bellingham, WA 98225
Our client, a cutting-edge technology company, is looking to hire a Customer Relationship Manager for a full-time role in Bellingham, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for driving customer growth and maintaining those relationships.
Our client offers a variety of generous benefits and provides a casual working atmosphere for fun and hard-working individuals.
- Responsible for developing a trusted relationship with the customer’s managers and executive sponsors
- Be the single point of contact and escalation for customers
- Deliver the initial on-boarding kickoff meeting and responsible for setting success metrics
- Advise and oversee customer growth, training, and development of best practices to continually drive business value and return on customer investments
- Responsible for being a customer advocate, including collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends, and articulating those back to the business
- Minimum 3+ years of account management and/or sales experience from a high-tech company, ideally with Marketing/Sales Automation or related applications in a SaaS environment
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Must have excellent individual and group presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated individual, and a proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption
- Strong ability to function in an extremely high-volume environment
- Bachelor’s degree
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!