Customer Relationship Manager
1201 Cornwall Avenue, Suite 201 Bellingham, WA 98225
Our client, a cutting-edge technology company, is looking to hire a Customer Relationship Manager for a full-time role in Bellingham, WA. The individual in this role will be the strategic product advisor for a portfolio of customers and will be working closely with them to help understand their business needs and desired outcomes.
Our client offers a variety of generous benefits and provides a casual working atmosphere for fun and hard-working individuals.
- Understand customer’s business objectives and advise on product usage to achieve desired goals
- Serve as the main point of contact and relationship lead for a portfolio of customers
- Lead weekly and monthly customer meetings and QBRs. Will also be responsible for training customers on existing and new product features
- Partner with the install team to facilitate successful onboarding of new customers
- Responsible for driving the escalation of client issues, coordinating key resources in the escalation process, and manage the client issue until its resolved
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Strong Customer relationship and Customer Service experience
- Experience driving product adoption and value for customers
- Must be comfortable with presenting to and engaging with customers
- Must have an Undergraduate degree
- Strong ability to deliver results under pressure and thrive while working independently
- Overall fascination with innovative technologies and how they can change the way consumers do business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight a plus
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.