2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Communications Specialist for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for implementing communications programs within a department or business unit.
- Responsible for developing and distributing accurate, relevant and timely information to key assigned internal audiences
- Evaluate processes, designs, and implement improvements. Also advise and consult with cross-functional peers on the consistent, accurate, and timely implementation of communications and training plans
- Responsible for implementing processes for planning, updating, publishing, editing and archiving communications objectives
- Support communication projects and initiatives, plan, write, edit, facilitate and track communication materials
- Support the preparation of communications relating to operations, product changes and other initiatives to ensure field partners and customers receive appropriate communications
- At least 5+ years of experience managing learning programs
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Communications Specialist
- Experience delivering and maintaining learning programs
- Strong knowledge of project management principles: scope, schedule, quality, expense forecasting, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project Professional and Microsoft SharePoint)
- The person in this role must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the proven ability to develop and deliver presentations geared for all levels of the organization
- Experience with corporate communications at a multi-unit retailer or an agency; integrating communications plans and activities into project plans
- Must have the ability to independently operate and lead comfortably through ambiguity, comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization/project management skills, with the ability to create visibility in projects for leadership, and prioritize competing initiatives
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.