Cloud Delivery Consultant
55 Waugh Dr # 220 Houston, Texas 770077
Our client, a national IT Managed Services, and IT Solutions company, is seeking to hire a Cloud Delivery Consultant with experience in setting up AWS virtual data centers in multiple environments. In this role, you will work alongside one of North America’s most trusted teams of cloud architects, project managers, and sales professionals. This office is in Houston, Texas and candidates must be local to Houston.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Connect the dots of a customer’s master vision and deliver on their Statement of Work
- Work closely with pre-sales architects and outbound sales team to develop a deep understanding of their objectives
- Develop a detailed and actionable Statement of Work alongside Cloud Architects and Project Managers
- Stay on top of new trends, system updates, and core cloud technologies
- 5+ years of experience in delivering exceptional technical implementation on either Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong understanding of technology components - client, storage, compute, and virtualization
- Excellent knowledge and use of PowerShell scripting along with the core areas in Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory OR technical scripting experience to complement project delivery (e.g., JSON, Python, YAML)
- Minimum of two years in a technical implementation role
- Microsoft certification (MSCE or MCITP) in at least one discipline OR attainment of AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Networking skills – SMTP, DNS, Firewall, TCP/IP
- Experience with automation tools – Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible
- Migrations from Domino, GroupWise, or Google is a plus
Our client offers outstanding benefits such as benefits package from DAY 1, meaningful work, high-performance teams, paid volunteer days, a staff run charity, and dog-friendly offices.
This role does not currently offer Visa sponsorships or relocation benefits. There is a generous salary + bonus structure, as well as great company benefits!
If this role sounds like a good match, and you're ready for a great new challenge, please submit your resume. We look forward to connecting with you! Candidates must be local to Houston