Clinical Scientific Statistician III
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Clinical Scientific Statistician for a contract role in Madison, New Jersey. This individual will be responsible for providing statistical expertise to develop and champion techniques intended to increase the understanding of drug development problems and pursue active research to seek creative solutions.
- Provide statistical support for protocol development, statistical analysis plan (SAP), statistical analysis, study reporting, and publications
- Responsible for ensuring that the study design is appropriate, and that appropriate statistical methodologies are used
- Support consumer behavior studies, submission related statistical activities, or periodic safety update as needed
- Partner with statistical leadership, establish sound statistical bases for the design and analysis of studies
- Provide clear guidance to project or program teams for execution
- 5+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- At least 6+ years of statistical analysis experience
- 3-5+ years of experience with SAS
- Excellent knowledge of statistical methodology and a working knowledge of computer systems
- Must have strong knowledge of the SAS statistical analysis system
- Strong ability to identify appropriate statistical methods for common scenarios
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements governing clinical research
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.
Rosanne has 10 years of exclusive Healthcare IT recruiting experience along with bioinformatics and the pharmaceutical industry. She is determined to helping her candidates find their next opportunity and is dedicated to her candidates as they take the next step in their career path. Rosanne’s ability to identify high-quality candidates ensures that every individual she places is a great hire!