Clinical Research Coordinator-Liaison
New York, NY 10017
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator-Liaison for a contract role in New York, NY. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for the oversight and management of clinical and research collaborations within assigned Therapeutic Area(s).
- Support one or more assets and/or Business/Research Units that engage with external collaborators
- Ensure the timely due diligence review of Clinical Research Coordinator proposals, contract generation and execution, and forecasting/coordination of drug shipments across the program globally
- Oversee study progress and collaborate with the company’s colleagues to ultimately ensure compliance with CRC processes, and internal systems and regulations
- Be the primary Point of Contact for the company’s colleagues, including TA Medical teams, Worldwide Research and Development, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and more
- Responsible for monitoring the CRC-related systems and educational needs of internal and external stakeholders to maintain compliance with the company’s CRC policies and guidelines
- Must have at least 3-5+ years of clinical trial experience
- Must have prior experience in clinical study management or research collaborations and project management
- Ability to identify risks of CRC proposals, contract generation and execution, and forecasts and coordination of drug shipments
- Experience engaging with multiple external (third party) collaborators
- Extensive experience conducting and executing research used to support the company’s business or regulatory goals
- Minimum of BS/BA is required with a focus in science or biomedical discipline
- Master’s degree, Advanced education and/or training/experience is preferred
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.
Rosanne has 10 years of exclusive Healthcare IT recruiting experience along with bioinformatics and the pharmaceutical industry. She is determined to helping her candidates find their next opportunity and is dedicated to her candidates as they take the next step in their career path. Rosanne’s ability to identify high-quality candidates ensures that every individual she places is a great hire!