Business Systems Analyst
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Business Systems Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for making recommendations for development and improvement so that the organization does not mismanage information.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, identifying, and tracking software and hardware issues to ensure resolution
- Keep systems operational and act as a contact for all users on system issues or problems
- Develop recommendations and coordinate issue resolution with IT and outside service providers
- Document and communicate problem resolution
- Responsible for analyzing current processes, tools, system or database and make recommendations for development, improvement or simplification
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of strong experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in Privacy is required
- Extensive experience in Privacy Data management
- Strong proficiency with Office 365, Visio background
- Experience with California Consumer Privacy laws
- Exp. troubleshooting, identifying, and tracking software and hardware issues
- Exp. keeping systems operational and acting as a contact for all users on system issues or problems
- Strong Privacy background is a huge plus - HIPPA or Privacy Process
- CCPA is a strong plus
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.