Business Systems Analyst
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Business Systems Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for extracting data and performing exploratory data analysis. We’re looking for individuals who have a knack for attacking problems and collaborating with other team members to ensure success.
- Responsible for extracting data from various data stores, performing exploratory data analysis, and creating visual representations of analytic insights
- Develop business models and analyses to evaluate opportunities, and to assess the effectiveness of programs implemented across the business
- Provide analytic support to business systems and/or IT teams to implement recommendations into business processes
- Participate in and/or lead cross-functional teams using standard project management tools and techniques
- Responsible for applying basic statistical concepts and descriptive statistics to understand and describe relationships in data, and to forecast their future state
- Must have a minimum of 4+ years of data management and analysis experience
- Minimum 2+ years of exp. with Python data tools (pandas, jupyter notebook, matplotlib, git) is required
- Must have 4+ years of business analysis, reporting, and/or modeling experience
- Strong ability to maintain and improve existing python codebase used for reporting and data aggregation using git, pandas, and jupyter
- Ability to perform data analysis and business applicable experience in data extraction, cleansing, integration, transformation, and visualization
- Strong familiarity with utility data and billing
- Exp. with waste service data and exp. completing monitoring and verification for energy & water efficiency projects
- Strong understanding of applicable business issues and business strategies
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.