Business Systems Analyst
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Business Systems Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for acting as the contact for all users on system issues or problems.
- Troubleshoot, identify and track software and hardware issues to ensure resolution and keep systems operational
- Responsible for developing, recommending, and coordinating issue resolution with information Technology (IT) and outside service providers based on business unit priorities
- Perform data loads as needed, as well as analysis of data quality, and perform company quality control processes on campaigns before they are released
- Responsible for configuring long-running, goal-based and other types of event-based promotions via the company’s promotion engines and Configured promotions
- Must be data savvy and have SQL query experience
- QA segment experience and mobile operations experience is required
- Strong analytical skills to synthesize data and communicate to team members
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience troubleshooting, identifying, and tracking software/hardware issues to ensure resolution and to keep systems operational
- Strong ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!