Business Systems Analyst
50 Beale Street San Francisco, California 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA. This role will be working with Digital Member feedback and digital platform operations.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for driving cross-team efforts to integrate various sources of digital member feedback
- Provide data visualization that clearly conveys relevant information to appropriate stakeholders
- Assess and influence the prioritization, impact and business escalation needs of all report digital member feedback issues
- Responsible for tracking and reporting Site Performance and Availability dashboard owner
- Gather and drive requirements delivery
- Work directly with portal teams to provide a prioritized list of actionable enhancements that are derived from Production Support incidents to be incorporated into the backlog
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- At least 3+ years of web operations related experience as either a Product Owner, Product Analyst, or an IT Professional
- Must be proficient with: Jira, SQL, PowerPoint, Visio and have a strong Excel skill-set
- Must be able to provide data visualization that clearly conveys relevant information to appropriate stakeholders
- Must have a strong understanding of statistical concepts
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.