Business Systems Analyst
4203 Town Center Blvd El Dorado Hills, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for assisting HR leadership in designing and executing the company’s HR technology strategy
- Enhance and maintain reporting and analytic capabilities, create a simplified report user experience, and ensure accurate data and reporting is achieved
- Provide analytical support through analysis and interpretation supporting the company’s cross-functional business partner operations
- Responsible for developing, preparing, and analyzing reports for management review
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve moderate to complex issues reported by end-users
- Must have strong experience and knowledge of SAS/SQL or other database programming knowledge
- Strong ability to develop analytic reports for business/financial challenges that can be communicated at a senior leadership level
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills – Mainly presentations of complex, technical and non-technical information
- Extensive experience working within Human Resource
- Experience working in Oracle Human Capital Management
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), SQL, OTBI; Oracle Fusion
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field or equivalent combination of experience and education
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.