Business Systems Analyst
1560 W. Fountainhead Parkway Suite 100 El Dorado Hills, California
2rbConsulting is seeking experienced Business Analysts for a long term contract roles with a well-known health insurance provider in the El Dorado Hills, CA area.
Candidates must be local California resident for consideration. This role requires successful candidates to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
This roles primary purpose is to write requirements based on meetings with Business Partners to support member migration and program integration.
- In this role, you will provide analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in support of cross-functional business operations.
- Develop, prepare, and analyze complex reports for management review.
- Define complex business requirements and provide analysis toward operational efficiency.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in operational performance and notifies management of issues and problems requiring immediate attention.
- Work cross-functionally in analyzing, designing and developing business solutions. Provides analytical support for multiple, complex, projects simultaneously, establishes work plans and timelines; coordinates with internal and external sources.
- Make presentations to various levels of management
- 5+ years prior experience working as a Business Analyst on IT related projects.
- Prior experience working on projects related to Medicare, Medi-Cal, claims, providers, HCQA, and mandates.
- Heavey facilitation experience with Business Partners.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to perform analyses such as GAP analysis, process mapping, root cause analysis, risk analysis and requirements gathering.
- Prior experience working with Regulatory documentation a plus!
- Bachelors degree
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen. You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.