Business Systems Analyst
4203 Town Center Blvd El Dorado, CA 95762
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for the analysis of business needs and requirements to support design and optimal technology solutions
- Support the end to end project management life cycle in all phases including people, process and tools for requirements management delivery
- Conduct routine data analysis, needs assessments, and cost/benefit analysis to align IT solutions with business initiatives
- Responsible for developing/modifying information systems, including analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing systems
- Manage requirements and analysis that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives
- Minimum 5+ years of prior work exp. as a Business Systems Analyst
- 3+ years of exp. as a Business Systems Analyst in healthcare and exp. working in claims
- 3+ years of Requirements Elicitation experience
- Medi-Cal and Medicare experience is a plus
- Exp. supporting the end to end project management lifecycle
- Exp. analyzing business needs and requirements to support design and optimal technology solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio is a plus)
- Healthcare experience is highly preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!