Technical Writer - IT Policy Writer
El Dorado Hills, California
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Technical Writer - IT Policy Writer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Compose, maintain and clarify IT/Technical System policies and procedures of the company
- Responsible for writing IT policies and introducing changes to the company manual for end users
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of new and revised policies and guidelines
- 5-7+ years of IT Policy Writing experience
- Extensive experience with Process Writing and Service Delivery
- Strong understanding of Risk Frameworks (COBIT, NIST, ITIL)
- Experience with Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Service Now
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.