2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Bench Scientist for a contract role in Andover, MA. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will be responsible for proving support for projects in the biotherapeutics portfolio pipeline.
- Support operations through the generation and tracking of purchase orders and organization of freezers
- Upload and manage critical reagent characterization summaries on local internet sites
- Interface with external inventory management organization to integrate information and knowledge of critical reagents
- Provide wet lab support using reagent characterization techniques and generation of critical reagent conjugates
- Responsible for inventory organization, prepping and transferring samples, making PO’s/tracking costs, and organizing freezers
- 5-10+ years of experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry is required
- Strong knowledge of biochemistry, protein interactions, and antibody generation
- Knowledge of protein characterization techniques such as ligand binding assays, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, Octet, UV Vis, and analytical SEC
- Strong ability to excel in a collaborative, fast-paced and dynamic environment is essential
- Good critical and strategic thinking, logical thought process, willingness to learn, troubleshoot and resolve issues and work across multiple disciplinary groups
- Previous scientist experience and Antibody experience is a huge plus
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA in Bio-Chem, Bio, or a science related field is a must
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.