Bench Scientist I
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Bench Scientist l for a contract role in Cambridge, MA. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. We’re seeking individuals who have relevant hands on experience who can come in an make an immediate impact.
- Troubleshoot and persevere on difficult projects to successful conclusions
- Responsible for the physical characterization of purified proteins using appropriate instrumentation
- Independently design and perform purification strategies for recombinant proteins from a variety of host cells
- Hands-on experience with instrumentation essential for protein purification, especially AKTA FPLC and Agilent HPLC systems, SEC-MALS, mass spectrometer
- Must be able to run HPLC, protein purification
- Hands on experience with Membrane Purification is a plus
- Experience troubleshooting difficult projects to successful conclusions
- Experience using appropriate instrumentation for the physical characterization of purified proteins
- 5-10+ years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree, or 5+ years of experience with a Masters
- PhD is a strong plus with a minimum of 2+ years of experience
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.