Architect, File System Engineering
3000 Hanover St Palo Alto, CA 94304
Our client, a company specializing in providing predictive cloud infrastructure is seeking a File Systems Architect to join their team in Palo Alto, CA. They are seeking individuals who thrive as team players and who are hands-on. The individual in this role will be responsible for gathering and developing product requirements, specifications, architecture, performance models, and feature development as required to deliver products to market based on the company’s File System Technology.
- Responsible for establishing strong engineering relationships with key stake holders
- Execute product development by leading engineering discussions and influence the competitive direction of the company’s File System products
- Work in partnership with many of the company’s executive leaders, and work closely with the cross-functional/BU teams in technical engagements with lead customers
- Build eco-system traction for a forward leaning and aggressive vision of the company’s technologies leveraging concepts of software define storage, cloud, and other technologies
- Must have a minimum of 15 years of storage industry experience with an emphasis in system design, architecture and product development
- Strong understanding of File System architecture and Storage products
- Exceptional teamwork and leadership skills is required with the ability to pull together cross-functional teams to analyze issues and solve domain-spanning problems
- Expert planning and tracking skills, capable of managing multiple projects, and excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for bridging between scientific and business participants, for negotiating timelines and for effective collaboration
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills, along with strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Experience in ensuring effective, proactive, and open communications in order to achieve transparency and clarity of program progress, issues, and goals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.