2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Applications Developer - Oracle for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for analyzing system requirements and existing business processes and information systems.
- Responsible for assisting in systems planning, scheduling, and implementation
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and implementing moderate to complex software applications
- Analyze system requirements and existing business processes and information systems
- Collaborate with project teams to keep projects on schedule
- Must have 5+ years of exp. with PL/SQL
- Must have exp. with NiFi, with the ability to build data flow integrations
- 5+ years of experience with Rest APIs is required
- Prior work exp. writing to network-based APIs, preferably REST/JSON or XML/SOAP
- Extensive working exp. with RDBMS databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Strong exp. with SQL, PLSQL, Shell Scripting, Workflow, and SQL*Loader
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of End to End Processes such as Procure to Pay, Supply Chain, and Master Data
- Strong understanding of the Java and related J2EE technologies development, debugging & profiling
- Exp. with XML, XSD, XSLT and Regular Expression
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.