2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Applications Developer - Oracle for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for analyzing system requirements and existing business processes and information systems.
- Responsible for assisting in systems planning, scheduling, and implementation
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and implementing moderate to complex software applications
- Analyze system requirements and existing business processes and information systems
- Collaborate with project teams to keep projects on schedule
- Must have 5+ years of exp. with PL/SQL
- Must have exp. with NiFi, with the ability to build data flow integrations
- 5+ years of experience with Rest APIs is required
- Prior work exp. writing to network-based APIs, preferably REST/JSON or XML/SOAP
- Extensive working exp. with RDBMS databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Strong exp. with SQL, PLSQL, Shell Scripting, Workflow, and SQL*Loader
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of End to End Processes such as Procure to Pay, Supply Chain, and Master Data
- Strong understanding of the Java and related J2EE technologies development, debugging & profiling
- Exp. with XML, XSD, XSLT and Regular Expression
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!