50 Beale Street San Francisco, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Lead Applications Developer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for the support, operations, and maintenance of the company’s mission-critical and business-essential enterprise Data Management
- Provide production support of data systems, including issue troubleshooting and root cause analysis, as well as resolution
- Make recommendations on the use of technology, standards, tools, process improvement, and automation
- Collaborate across multiple IT and Business departments to troubleshoot and resolve complex data system and system issues
- Responsible for developing and implementing new products and/or approaches in conjunction with implementing new/existing technologies
- 8+ years of directly related professional experience and strong technical aptitude is required
- Must have a strong understanding of data design and structures
- 5+ years of hands-on working exp. in a large enterprise data warehouse/BI environment is required
- 3+ years of exp. in a lead software development or support role
- Core competency must include hands-on application support or design/development in a Unix environment using SQL and Unix Bash shell scripting
- Proven expertise in writing efficient advanced SQL and Unix shell scripts
- Must have working knowledge of Netezza and/or Oracle databases. Informatica, Oracle SQL, Web Services, RedHat Linux, WebSphere, and MQ are highly preferred
- Exp. with data manipulation, reporting, data mining, and analytic tools (SQL, Splunk, Business Objects, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the Health Care/Insurance Industry systems and business operations is a strong plus
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.