Application Developer/Programmer Lead
50 Beale Street San Francisco, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Application Developer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs
- Provide technical expertise in the support of end to end development of SQL and shell scripting, including programming as well as production support
- Work closely with Information Architects, Data Analysts, DBAs, and multiple support teams from various groups
- Responsible for providing consultation on complex projects
- 8-10+ years of experience as an Application Developer
- Proven experience and hands-on expertise in designing and developing ETL and ELT type applications using standard tools and technologies
- Extensive experience working with Oracle and IBM Netezza Database with a strong understanding of design techniques and best practices for application design
- Proven expertise and knowledge of writing advanced SQL and Shell scripting and efficient coding techniques
- Experience in both SDLC & agile development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Agile project management methods
- Experienced in understanding requirements, preparing technical design documents, and process flow diagrams
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.