2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Analytical Scientist for a contract role in Andover, MA. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for supporting analytical testing activities for multiple products.
- Perform and review analytical testing of in-process, drug substance, and drug product samples
- Identify basic technical issues, atypical or out-of-specifications test results, instrument malfunctions and methodology problems
- Responsible for maintaining all related data and records in compliance with cGMPs and quality procedures
- Perform laboratory support functions including method revisions and maintain work area in compliance with cGMP and quality procedures
- Support laboratory investigations and participate in continuous improvement culture within labs by utilizing continuous improvement tools such as DMAIC
- QC Analytical experience and GMP Lab experience are required
- Analytical Lab techniques include but not limited to: HOLC, Elisa, UV Spectrometry, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Advanced analytical methods: Peptide map and Oligosaccharide, ELISA, iCE, Bioassay, and CE
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cGMP and industry standards
- Proficiency with computer systems (Microsoft Office applications, LIMS, etc.)
- Experience working in cGMP, regulatory environment
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- B.S. in Biology, Chemistry or related scientific discipline with a minimum of 5 years of related laboratory experience
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!