Analytical Chemist I
Parsippany, New Jersey
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Analytical Chemist for a contract role in Parsippany, New Jersey. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for applying established knowledge of laboratory techniques to perform pharmaceutical product stability testing.
- Responsible for understanding and performing routine analytical testing for stability samples, as well as evaluating and documenting results in a timely manner
- Perform testing within established standard test times and maintain quality and productivity at acceptable levels
- Execute troubleshooting of instrumentation and responsible for maintaining laboratory equipment in good working condition
- Responsible for understanding the investigation process and assist in preparation of laboratory investigation documents
- Must have at least 4-6+ years of relevant experience as an Analytical Chemist
- Strong knowledge of dissolution and chromatographic techniques, especially HPLC
- Strong knowledge of both computer and/or data handling acquisition systems is a must
- Extensive experience performing laboratory investigation steps
- Previous pharmaceutical and quality control/stability experience
- cGMP experience is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.