Advanced Software Engineer, UI
3000 Hanover St Palo Alto, CA 94304
Our client, a company specializing in providing predictive cloud infrastructure is seeking an Advanced UI Software Engineer to join their team in San Jose, CA. They are seeking individuals who thrive as team players and who are hands-on. The individual in this role will be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, and debugging web applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Responsible for identifying and evaluating new technologies and innovations
- Work independently on conceptualizing, designing, developing, and testing major features and software enhancements in multi-group cross-discipline environments
- Investigate live application issues; perform root cause analysis leveraging an in-depth understanding of the product domain area and drive the problem resolution through to completion
- Responsible for leading project teams or other web application engineers to develop high quality solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deploy innovative solutions to meet business unit requirements
- Minimum 8+ years of prior work experience as an UI Software Engineer is required
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation
- Extensive experience with GraphQL, REST APIs, Microservices and XML
- Experience with front-end visualizing and charting libraries such as Highcharts, D3
- Strong skills with web technologies: HTML5, CSS, JSON and experience with building reusable UI components
- Experience with SaaS infrastructure and cloud-base solutions
- Experience with iOS/Android mobile application development in React Native is a strong plus
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.