Advanced Software Engineer, UI
1015 Swabia Ct Durham, NC 27703
Our client, a company specializing in providing predictive cloud infrastructure is seeking a Sr. UI Engineer to join their team in Durham, NC. They are seeking individuals who thrive as team players and who are hands-on. The individual in this role will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, developing, and testing major features/software enhancements in multi-group cross-discipline environments to deliver complex changes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, product and programs managers, engineers and QA to deploy innovative solutions to meet business unit requirements
- Identify and evaluate new technologies and innovations
- Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
- Investigate live application issues; perform root cause analysis leveraging an in-depth understanding of the product domain area, and drive the problem resolution process
- Responsible for applying a deep understanding of web technologies to architect and develop an intuitive, easy to use interface to manage a cluster, highly available and scalable store software system
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation
- Strong skills with web technologies: HTML5, CSS, JSON and experience with building reusable UI components
- Exp. with GraphQL, RESTAPIs, Web Services and XML
- Strong understanding and application of design patterns and UML
- Strong understanding of UI design and usability principles
- Exp. with iOS/Android mobile application development in React Native is a plus
- Exp. with browser-based management interfaces for a storage, networking or virtual platform system is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!