API/Backend Engineer- GoLang
2880 Lakeside Drive Suite 331 Santa Clara, CA 95054
Our client, a company specializing in cloud security solutions, is looking to hire an experienced API/Backend Engineer for a full-time role in Santa Clara, CA. We’re looking for individuals at all levels of expertise who can help define and drive the API evolution to support business goals and user experience.
This organization offers a Comprehensive benefits plan, flexibility with time off, gym facility access, and fun company events and activities.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field with a minimum of 2+ of professional experience writing API services
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience writing Golang is required
- Extensive experience using PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Memcached/Redis, CDNs
- Experience using Docker, Docker Compose, Protobuf, gRPC, Grpc GATEWAY
- Strong familiarity with Nginx, HAProxy, Traefik a plus
- Deep understanding of modern authentication mechanisms
- Experience working on a distributed team is a plus
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!