2rbConsulting has an immediate need for SEVERAL motivated IT Recruiters! Are you the type of recruiter that gets things done instead of talking about what you're "going to do"? Do you see the value in picking up the phone and creating relationships with your candidates, instead of relying on passive emails?
Looking to join a fast growing recruiting and managed services company? We're also one of the leading diversity certified providers in the Seattle market. Come be a part of our growing team, and help us make an impact in the lives of our consultants!
Our vision is to build dreams and shape people's lives one job at a time. We aim to be the trusted resource for our corporate partners and job seekers.
Does this sound like you? * A proven track record sourcing and placing IT candidates in both contract and permanent positions. * Ability to establish strong relationships with candidates. * Strong interviewing and resume screening skills * Experience building and maintaining a network for new business opportunities and referrals to help source qualified candidates. * Strong negotiating and communication skills, highly motivated and a self-starter with a high sense of urgency and strong desire to be the best.
- Develop and implement a network of diverse sources for active and passive candidates
- Conduct thorough candidate assessment, tailored to the specific technical requirements and cultural nuances of the client company
- Initiate contact with potential candidates for specific job openings
- Develop full understanding of candidate expectations and motivating factors
- Submit resumes of qualified candidates, set up interviews
- Efficiently and effectively fill assigned open positions by negotiating offers and connecting candidates to great career growth opportunities
- Maintain accurate reporting within 2rbConsulting ATS and CRM tools
- Maintain relationships with customers and be aware of any new requirements and opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience (agency, consulting, or corporate)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Broad use and understanding of search techniques using social media
- Strong sourcing acumen; demonstrated history of success developing and implementing targeted sourcing plans to identify top talent
- Work well in a team oriented environment and partner seamlessly with team members
- High level of initiative and drive for results
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures with composure
- Ability to make strategic work prioritization decisions
If this opportunity sounds like the right challenge for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Let's #MakeItHappen together!