2rbConsulting has an immediate need for a Sr./Lead motivated IT Recruiter!
Looking to join a fast growing recruiting and managed services company? We're also one of the leading diversity certified providers in the Seattle market. Come be a part of our growing team, and help us make an impact in the lives of our consultants!
Our vision is to build dreams and shape people's lives one job at a time. We aim to be the trusted resource for our corporate partners and job seekers.
Does this sound like you? * A proven track record sourcing and placing IT candidates in both contract and permanent positions. * Ability to establish strong relationships with candidates. * Strong interviewing and resume screening skills * Experience building and maintaining a network for new business opportunities and referrals to help source qualified candidates. * Strong negotiating and communication skills, highly motivated and a self-starter with a high sense of urgency and strong desire to be the best.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for our growing team of Technical Recruiters
- Develop and implement a network of diverse sources for active and passive candidates
- Conduct thorough candidate assessment, tailored to the specific technical requirements and cultural nuances of the client company
- Initiate contact with potential candidates for specific job openings
- Develop full understanding of candidate expectations and motivating factors
- Submit resumes of qualified candidates, set up interviews
- Efficiently and effectively fill assigned open positions by negotiating offers and connecting candidates to great career growth opportunities
- Maintain accurate reporting within 2rbConsulting ATS and CRM tools
- Maintain relationships with customers and be aware of any new requirements and opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience (agency, consulting, or corporate)
- 1+ years experience leading a team of at least 3 junior and mid level recruiters
- Minimum of 2+ years of US based, On-shore technical recruiting exp., preferable in a small - mid size staffing agency environment.
- High paced corporate recruiting, within the Technology disciplines also applicable.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Broad use and understanding of search techniques using social media
- Strong sourcing acumen; demonstrated history of success developing and implementing targeted sourcing plans to identify top talent
- Work well in a team oriented environment and partner seamlessly with team members
- High level of initiative and drive for results
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures with composure
- Ability to make strategic work prioritization decisions
If this opportunity sounds like the right challenge for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!