Sr. Software Development Engineer
Solana Beach, California
Our client is seeking Sr. SDE's to join their fast growing team in Solana Beach, CA. The team focuses on Transaction Risk Management.
They are seeking seasoned, senior-level engineers who focus on building creative solutions for very complex problems on a global scale. In this role, you will work with the latest in Machine Learning, statistical modeling techniques, algorithms and investigation tools to make an immediate impact.
Bring your Security background (botnet attacks, root kits) to improve the system security for end consumers on a global scale!
Highly desirable candidates are able to write reliable, high-performance code, working within a fast paced team of talented individuals.
This team is comprised of individuals who are Leaders, Innovators, passionate about their work, and entrepreneurial to the core. You'll work to design, build, test and own software systems. There's never a lack of challenges to take on!
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years of solid exp. with front end web development, databases, web services, and OOD.
- Expertise in Java preferred!
- Outstanding knowledge of distributed computation and machine learning architectures.
- 5+ years exp. with large scale, successful software deployments.
- Exp. with system level design and distributed architectures.
- Outstanding customer ownership, focus, drive, and urgency.
- Exp. leading and mentoring junior team members
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Additional Expertise Desired:
- Graduate degree
- Multi-factor authentication
- Exp. with ML models, optimization mathematics (nonlinear optimization and linear programming)
- Strong OOD with C/C++, and/or Java, preferably on a Linux/Unix platform.
- Scripting languages such as Python
- System Architecture and Design background
Our client offers relocation and/or visa transfer options for successful candidates!
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration! NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES PLEASE.