Sr. IT Project Manager
El Dorado Hills, California
Our client is seeking experienced Senior IT Project Manager to work on a contract project in El Dorado Hills, CA.
This is long-term contract role, and requires individuals hired to complete a background and drug test, and work as W-2 employees of 2rbConsulting. No visa sponsorships or relocation are provided.
- Able to effectively manage multiple, high-complexity projects/programs of diverse scope to implement state, and federal mandates.
- Coordinate efforts to estimate and scope proposals.
- Leverage established methodologies and tools to develop and execute project scheduling, including work breakdown structure (WBS), milestones, critical paths, cross-functional dependencies, and the overall project schedule.
- Manage project resources to meet deliverables, including forming, motivating high-performance, cross-functional teams, which may include on and off-shore resources.
- Provide regular communications and project status reports to management, stakeholders, and the project team.
- Make presentations to IT management, sponsors, and/or vendors
- 6+ years’ experience in an IT Project Manager role.
- Exp. working with state and federal mandates.
- Healthcare/Payer operations experience – desirable.
- Exp. with PlanView a plus!
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- PMP Certification AND Agile Scrum Master hands-on practitioner.
- College degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.