Sr. Data Quality Engineer
San Francisco, California
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. Data Modeler for a contract-to-hire role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
This role requires a seasoned data quality person. The Data Integrity Engineer is responsible for analyzing, assessing, and documenting diverse data from its source through many complex transformations to all applications that consume the data. Additionally, the individual will identify the issues from the profiling and follow up with the business and document the business rules and Data Quality rules that would be used for improving the quality of the data. Strong skills to identify and resolve data issues and effectively apply the broad range of Professional concepts, practices, and methods in moderately complex and diverse circumstances.
- 5+ years of recent Data Modeling focused experience.
- 2+ years exp reading logical/physical data models.
- Exp. investigating invalid/erroneous data sources by identifying the root causes of data integrity issues, and creating corrective processes and systems to prevent reoccurrence.
- Knowledge of health plan operations and systems is preferred, ideally with Claims, Provider, and Member subject data areas.
- Knowledge of scheduling tools & dependencies
- Experience of creating DQ scorecards in IDQ Developer/Analyst
- Experience of using Address Standardization modules in IDQ
- Experience of working with XML
- Experience of working on Unix/Linux systems, shell scripting, and other basic commands
- Experience of working on Netezza
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Must be able to read logical and physical data models and understand significance of Natural Keys/Surrogate Keys
- Communicate clearly the results of profiling (if any data quality issue or issues) with business analyst and document the issues.
- Profiling the data from different sources and document the profiled results.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries. Using NO-SQL, RDBMS and writing Unix scripts.
- Experience with a data profiling or data quality tool using Informatica DQ tool 9.1 or above.
- Experience in Informatica ETL tool is a plus.
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen. Per the San Francisco 'Fair Chance Ordinance', qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in accordance with this ordinance.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.