Sr. Application Programmer - SQL/Bash/ETL
San Francisco, California
2rbConsulting is seeking experienced Senior Application Developers for contract roles with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
These Application developers will be working with the Data Services team and is responsible for programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems
- Hands on with writing code and interfacing with other teams and analysts
- Provide consultation on complex projects
- Report to a manager or head of a unit/department
- Provide insight on the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in area of specialty
- Master Data Management (IBM Infosphere)
- Database ETL/ELT Development Experience
- Netezza or Oracle SQL experience
- Unix bash shell scripting
- Healthcare Experience
- Java JDBC development
- Agile Methodology
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen. You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.