Senior Software Engineer, Gameplay
Our client is seeking a Senior C++ Software Engineer to join their fast growing team in Bellevue, WA. Do you have experience in developing gameplay systems? Do have a passion for scalable technologies? If so, this may be the new opportunity you've been seeking!
Core objectives of this team are to collaborate on building flexible, robust systems. The team develops studio games for the 100+M players.
Our client is in the gaming space, with extremely generous benefits, and a commitment to work/life balance.
- Build improvements to the existing legacy game system.
- Design and launch play systems for highly interactive multi-player online game platforms.
- Work closely with the UX designers, artists and other engineering team members to refine system requirements.
- Design and implement latency-aware features.
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of game development with shipped titles.
- Ability to speak to the game design as well as provide the engineering expertise.
- 4+ years of C++ development exp., including debugging and multiplatform games.
- Competency with 3D math concepts and use of such within game development.
- Exp. with robust client-server gameplay system development.
- Exp. with latency, requirements changes, and deployment.
- Python and/or Lua development skills
- Proven capability in optimizing gameplay systems.
- Content pipeline exp.
- Exp. in using DCC toolchains (Maya)
- Bachelors or Masters in CS
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration!