Senior Software Developer Engineer - Paired Programming
Our client is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer with paired programming experience to join their fast growing team in Seattle, WA. Do you have experience with XP style development? Do you thrive in a small team environment, where delivering great software is the core focus? If so, this may be the new opportunity you've been seeking!
This team is responsible for the design, prototype, implementation, optimization, deployment, and full operational version of a transformative product in education. They have a fast-paced technical environment, and need people who are quick learners, enjoy computer science data structures & algorithm puzzles; are self-starters and strong OOD engineers.
Our client is in the education space, with extremely generous benefits, and a commitment to work/life balance.
- Work closely with the team on implementation strategies and design.
- Implement software and components on various platforms.
- Improve efficiency of software delivery by the team through tool development.
- Post delivery operational support.
- Create documentation as necessary.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of C#, and .NET development experience.
- 5+ years professional development exp. in a team environment.
- Strong OOD skills (simple, tested and SOLID designs)
- Strong front end skills utilizing Microsoft's MVC framework OR SQL Server backend exp.
- Prior experience with TTD
- Experience working in a Paired Programming/Agile development team.
- Bachelors or Masters in CS
- Prior exp. with educational software products.
- Expertise with machine learning, constraint solvers, big data analytics, visualization techniques, and/or AWS
- Exp. with DevOps
Our client offers a competitive salary, and outstanding benefits! No Visa sponsorships are available at this time. Please, no Third Party applications.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration!