Senior Platform/Web Applications Engineer
Core objectives of this team are to reduce the blocks in publishing great new games. They ensure the platform is scalable, with the appropriate tools and data-centric services. The platform services provide global operation and distribution for all of the studio games for the 100+M players.
Our client is in the gaming space, with extremely generous benefits, and a commitment to work/life balance.
- Partner with the platform architects and UX design team to a unified tool suite, with impact on eCommerce, game rule engines, business rule engines, and customer support needs.
- Lead team in engineering the web-based client architecture for the tools suite.
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of developing functional web applications.
- Exp. utilizing java, React/Redux, Python, Json, Angular and Material UI for creating and debugging SAS applications.
- Experience building and enhancing SAS applications.
- Experience with Microservices.
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- 2+ years in a Senior or Lead role for at least 2-3 more junior team members.
- Bachelors or Masters in CS
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration!