Senior Platform Engineer
Our client, a creator of MMO, AAA rated online games, is seeking to hire Senior Software Developers to join a unique group of individuals building a Platform focused on increasing player satisfaction curbing development costs, making the publishing of new titles easier than ever!
In this role, you will focus on providing leadership to team members in development, platform evaluation, and component integration, as well as the infrastructure such as messaging servers, authentication and billing services for users.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design/implement web services in Java.
- Lead a team to deliver APIs and components.
- Balance team members individual code contributions.
- Provide Product Owner support to teams.
- Work with platform architect to provide leadership and mentorship to teams.
- Communicate with global based teams for collaboration and delivery of end solutions.
6+ years of software development experience, most recent experience in MMO game industry.
Exp. delivering highly scalable Java web services.
2+ yrs exp developing web services.
2+ years exp. in a lead role.
Prior work as part of an Agile delivery team, including exp. as a Product Owner.
Exp. working with global teams.
Understanding of Canonical/Idiomatic coding practices.
Exp. with Python, Django, or Twisted.
Exp. designing platform services for 1st and 3rd party partners.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
These roles do not currently offer Visa sponsorships, but do offer relocation for US based candidates. No Third Party candidates, please!