Senior Microsoft Solutions Architect (West Coast)
San Diego, California
Our client, a national IT Managed Services, and IT Solutions company, is seeking to hire a Sales & Cloud Solutions Architect with deep knowledge within the Microsoft Cloud solutions space, including MS Azure, and Office 365 products. In this role, you will work with a team to assist end clients design agile solutions, by providing technical insights, presenting learning workshops in person and via web technology to audiences including C-level leaders.
This role requires approximately 25% travel, for customer meetings, Microsoft representative meetings, and industry & educational events. Your home office location can be San Diego, Los Angeles, or Irvine, CA.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Sell Professional Services for Microsoft Cloud Solutions projects.
- Provide product/service insights to maximize outcomes.
- Scope projects, prepare and present solutions.
- Present and discuss technical aspects of solutions with client engineers.
- Participate in industry and educational events.
- 8+ years of technology consulting experience, with at least 6 in a pre-sales capacity.
- 6+ years experience with broad Microsoft products.
- Exp. as a pre-sales team member, producing SOWs and BOMs.
- Proven exp. mentoring and training junior and mid-level pre-sales architects.
- Solid understanding of the commercial IT hardware and software market.
- Experience with many of the following: Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, Active Directory, Skype for Business, SQL, Exchange, and/or Systems Center (SCCM, SCSM, SCOM)
- Strong writing and communication skills at all levels of client and internal teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-driven and organized.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
Our client offers outstanding benefits such as benefits package from DAY 1, meaningful work, high-performance teams, paid volunteer days, a staff run charity, and dog-friendly offices.
This role does not currently offer Visa sponsorships or relocation benefits. There is a generous salary + bonus structure, as well as great company benefits!
If this role sounds like a good match, and you're ready for a great new challenge, please submit your resume. We look forward to connecting with you!