El Dorado Hills, California
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Scrum Master for a long term contract or contract to hire opportunity, with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
In this role, you will work within the Service Requests team to facilitate and help introduce Agile Methodologies into the organization. You'll partner with an initial Scrum Team , and help build out additional Scrum Teams within the org.
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience within an Agile methodology team.
- Exp. introducing Scrum practices into new business units.
- Exp. interacting with a variety of different contributing team members ranging from QA, Development, Product Owners, Systems Analysts, and shared corporate service teams.
- Exp. in building out the initial backlogs, running Scrums, Sprints.
- Responding to impediments.
- Exp. influencing and managing change within the organization and team.
- Exp. with PlanView, JIRA, and/or similar project tools.
- Healthcare organizational experience a plus!
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Product Owner (CPO) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certifications preferred.
Educational Experience Required:
- A BS or BA degree
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.