SQL Shell Script Production Support
Woodland Hills, California
2rbConsulting is seeking experienced a SQL Shell Scripting Developer for a contract-to-hire role with a well-known health insurance provider in Woodland Hills, CA.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
This SQL Shell Scripting developer role will focus on support and development of SQL and Unix Shell scripts. You will be providing triage support, refine and define the processes. This team handles 200+ daily batch jobs, processes from core systems & vendors, transforming through ELT to data stores for consumption by internal teams.
- 5+ years exp. with SQL, working hands on with databases
- Unix Shell Scripting preferred, but other scripting languages acceptable.
- 4+ years with ETL
- 4+ years experience with a high level of daily batch jobs in a production environment.
- Exp. Problem-solving failed batch jobs, such as job restarts, data modifications, etc.
- Exp. working with ticketing systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Exp. with Python and/or Java development
- Exp. within the healthcare arena
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen. You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.