S/W DEV Manager (SDM)
Our client is seeking a Sr. Software Development Manager to join their fast-growing team in Seattle, WA.
They are seeking a Data Engineering Manager to help lead their Video Data Engineering team. In this role, you can make a huge impact on the systems, and the end customers within the e-commerce arena.
If you are a strong DEM, with experience developing and growing talented teams, while playing a lead role in the expansion of a strategically important business, we want to talk with you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6 or more years’ experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience with object oriented programming including Java, C++, C#, or C
- Strong written/spoken communication skills
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems including AWS and other cloud technologies
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- MS in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Experience influencing software engineer’s best practices within your team