Lead Test Engineer
Our client is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance/Lead to join their fast growing team in Bellevue, WA. Do you have experience in ensuring stable interaction between games and systemic elements? Do have a passion for complex technologies? If so, this may be the new opportunity you've been seeking!
Core objectives of this team are to build a set of tools & processes for delivering QA test automation and continuous build delivery to the organization.
The company develops studio games for the 100+M players, with extremely generous benefits, and a commitment to work/life balance.
- Design and implement an automated test platform for globally scaled MMO server infrastructure.
- Grow and mentor a world class test engineering team.
- Work closely with development team to build unit & functional tests.
- Combine various automated testing platforms into a cohesive testing suite.
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years exp. designing and implementing test automation, including unit and stress testing.
- Prior exp. with online networked applications, and security testing.
- 4+ years extensive experience with C++.
- Exp. evaluating systems and determining points of failure, including Black Box environments.
- Exp. building automated test frameworks.
- Exp. with continuous integration services.
- Exp. working with jenkins.
- Exp. testing MMO games.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration!