IT Project Manager
San Francisco, California
Our client is seeking experienced IT Project Managers with strong Communications skills and experience to work on a long-term project in San Francisco, Sacramento, or Monterey Park CA. Some of these positions may have the opportunity in 2018 to transition to FTE roles.
This is long-term contract role, and requires individuals hired to complete a background and drug test, and work as W-2 employees of 2rbConsulting. No visa sponsorships or relocation is provided.
This role will be focusing on managing large-scale projects related to data management, and data stores for member data migration, and migration readiness.
- 10 to 12 years organizational development, process improvement, or project management experience
- IT / Technical background, at least 8 years experience
- Demonstrated experience in cross-functional, cross-disciplinary project management/project leadership on large-scale corporate/enterprise-wide projects
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, mentoring and guiding employees in areas related to organizational development and process improvement
- Demonstrated experience managing organizational development and change management communication issues
- 4 years experience managing professional staff members
- High/Significant (3-5 yrs) proficiency required in MS Project, Plainview, or similar project management tool
- Advanced skills live scribing during meetings while facilitating, utilizing web and audio conferencing, and in MS Office Suite (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Prefer expert knowledge of the insurance and/or financial services industries
- Expert facilitation skills required, SCRUM Master skills preferred
- Masters Degree preferred
- PMP Preferred
- Technically proficient having a broad background in problem-solving tools. Six Sigma certification or Project Management certification preferred
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.