Director, User Experience
Our client, a creator of MMO, AAA rated online games, is seeking to hire a Director of User Experience to join a unique group of individuals building a Platform focused on increasing player satisfaction curbing development costs, making the publishing of new titles easier than ever!
In this role, you will focus on providing leadership to team members in designing the web based tools and applications used by both internal and consumer users. You'll lead design efforts for the non-consumer facing online catalog for the online store. You'll also lead design for the consumer facing game hub.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead design efforts for internal, partner and consumer web based tools and applications.
- Conduct user research to refine designs, usability and work flows for the internal and external sites.
- Create mockups, concept, wireframes and end designs.
- Work with local and global teams to solve application layouts and flow.
- Lead research for A/B testing.
- Run your own active pieces of the projects.
- Mentor team members of the local and global teams.
Graphic design experience with a strong portfolio.
7+ years experience developing mobile and web applications.
Strong understanding of color theory and composition for UI and graphic design.
Strong use of iconography and typography.
Exp. with the design of sites with a high number of interfaces with tools.
Strong communication skills, and team work experience.
Leadership experience in a development environment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
These roles do not currently offer Visa sponsorships, but do offer relocation for US based candidates. No Third Party candidates, please!