San Francisco, California
Our client is seeking experienced Denodo System Administrator to join their fast growing team in San Francisco, CA.
This is long term contract role, and require individuals hired to complete a background and drug test, and work as W-2 employees of 2rbConsulting. No visa sponsorships or relocation is provided.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and support of Denodo platform including upgrades and maintenance of security.
- Provide Subject matter expertise on all aspects of Denodo. This is a new system to be used at the client site, so need a SME to assist in training of team members.
- Address a majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general feature/functionality of our product.
- Diagnose any issues including errors and performance topics. Work with Denodo technical support leading to resolution.
- Establish governance processes and best practice documentation and internal knowledgebase for users of Denodo. Review usage and adoption of best practices. Establish load balancing, caching, backups, conduct DR drills. Automate regular administration activities.
Capable of independently perform the job duties. Self-driven and quick learner.
Other experience of DW/BI is a plus.
Good knowledge of query optimization and analysis of SQL execution plans in context of heterogeneous joins.
Good knowledge of JDBC, XML and Web Services APIs.
Understanding of LDAP, SSL and other security concepts.
Experience in Linux operating systems in server environments.
Linux scripting and general Infrastructure system knowledge
Good understanding and experience in Data Virtualization Administration.
Experience to include installation, configuration, security, cache management in a highly available enterprise environment.
At least 3+ yrs. of experience with Administration and development in Denodo
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.