Cloud Support Engineer
Our client is seeking Cloud Support Engineers, for Tier 2 support, who can help their client base solve their technical problems. Your responsibility will be to perform root cause analysis on a wide array of technical problems ranging from application compatibility failures to complex infrastructure outages. In addition, through effective problem management, the engineer will help drive incidents out of the environment by providing feedback to the product teams.
This position requires prior experience as a Tier 2 or Tier 3 level engineer. Ideal candidates will have experience working directly with end user B2B clientele, resolving issues with software applications.
This is a long-term contract position for candidates local to the Seattle area. Our client is only able to work with US Citizens for these roles.
- Provide timely root cause analysis of the problems affecting customers
- Drive bugs/DCRs related to problem management tickets
- Provide ongoing traceable and quantifiable analysis; develop quantification methods and metrics
- Work closely with other teams to help solve difficult technical challenges
- Provide regular updates on major problems
Qualifications Should Include:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Tier 2-3 level application support environment, preferably with business applications
- Excellent hardware and software failure troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- Ability to multi-task and deliver timely results
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Highly motivated, energetic and have good organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Good general MS application knowledge required (ie. configuration, setup and user preferences).
- Understanding basic networking concepts required
- Familiarity with scripting and batch file types preferred
- Good working knowledge with RAS/Remote Assistance tools preferred
- SMS basic concepts preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focused attitude required
- Strong critical thinking skills required: includes troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution, good judgment/decision making ability
- Strong interpersonal skills required, including teamwork and positive relationship building
- Genuine passion for technology and desire and aptitude to increase technical skill level required
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration. This role is a contract position. Candidates will be employed as a W2 employee of 2rbConsulting. NO THIRD PARTY INQUIRES PLEASE!