Cisco Sales & Solution Architect (East Coast)
Our client, a national IT Managed Services, and IT Solutions company, is seeking to hire a Sales & Solutions Architect with Cisco knowledge. In this role, you will work with a team to assist end clients design wireless, security and collaboration solutions. Help them maximize IT spend, drive innovation, and achieve a variety of goals.
This role does require some travel, but you will work out of the main location where the team is based. Office location can be in the WA DC area, New York, or Philidelphia.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Sell Professional Services for core network re-architecture projects, wireless and UC implementations, and security upgrades.
- Assist with product sales of Cisco equipment for business productivity.
- Articulate value of Managed Services for new and existing equipment sold to the client base.
- Assisting sales teams with the understanding of Cisco solutions and value.
- Present and discuss technical aspects of solutions with client engineers.
- 6+ year of technology consulting experience.
- Exp. as a pre-sales team member, producing SOWs and BOMs.
- Experience with many of the following: wireless networking, Unified Communications, IP networking, Security, Unified Communications, Catalyst switches, UCS blades, MDS, ASAs, Nexus switches, Cisco UC, and Firepower firewalls.
- Design exp. of complex networks and infrastructure builds.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- CCNP or CCIE certification.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
If this role sounds like a good match, and you're ready for a great new challenge, please submit your resume. We look forward to connecting with you!
This role does not currently offer Visa sponsorships, or relocation benefits. There is a generous salary + bonus structure, as well as great company benefits!