Business Information Analyst
El Dorado Hills, California
Are you a Business Analyst with exp. that includes ServiceNow, Service Management, ITIL, or Service Catalog? Do you have strong experience translating business requirements, Process Improvement exp., and producing Process Flow documents in Visio?
2rbConsulting is seeking experienced Business Information Analysts for long term contract roles with a well-known health insurance provider in the El Dorado Hills area.
These roles require successful candidates to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
In this role, you will have responsibility within the Process Design department of Enterprise Service Business Management organization, for leading the process definition, design, deployment, and adoption of improved operational processes and procedures. Requires expert knowledge of, and ability to perform, gap analysis, process mapping, root-cause analysis, risk analysis, requirements gathering, definition of critical success factors, deployment and adoption methods. This role will also entail recommendations that might result in policy change in order to support critical process improvement.
- To define, design, and support deployment of critical IT Service Management and service fulfillment processes.
- Elicits, understands, and articulates business needs and can translate business user requirements and process descriptions into manual, automated and technology enabled workflows.
- Evaluates and analyzes process/operations and makes recommendations for improvements and modifications to ensure optimum functioning.
- Leads a business and customer oriented approach to designing IT fulfillment team processes for quality.
- Requirements analysis and documentation.
- Process improvement experience.
- Process flow documentation.
- Critical skills and experience in business and/or IT process engineering/design and implementation.
- Experience with automated systems design and development processes.
- Ability to effectively present information, business case, change recommendations and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills with emphasis on technical writing and requirements documentation.
- Knowledge of change management concepts and techniques.
- Proficiency in driving cross-functional projects.
- 5+ years’ experience leading BPM/continuous improvement activities from ideation through execution.
- Exp. utilizing Visio for Process Flow mapping and Word for Documentation creation.
- Healthcare and/or insurance industry experience a plus.
- Bachelors degree, Masters preferred.
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen. You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.