El Dorado Hills, California
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider El Dorado Hills, CA. This is a long-term contract opportunity!
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
The Senior Business Analyst will work as part of a larger team of Analysts conducting research for a Care1st integration with a larger insurance provider company. Overall team is focused on membership migration for CareFirst projects.
This role will work on multi-million dollar project scopes, with a wide variety of SME's and teams within the organization. Additional, you will participate in facilitating leadership meetings, forums, end to end walkthroughs, to discuss design and solutions.
This role is based in El Dorado Hills, with some occasional travel to Monterey Park.
- Ability to quantify work resource requirements. Ability to conduct research, impact analysis and determine the level of effort to complete requirements elicitation and defining the breakdown of tasks, resource loading, issue tracking and resolution management
- Ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem utilizing multiple analytic methodologies and business process modeling
- Ability to elicit and manage requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives
- Support the business through development and support of testing scenarios
- Drive and support continuous process improvements for internal and enterprise initiatives
- Participate at a high level in meetings and presentations.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst, preferably in healthcare or financial organization
- 3+ years exp. with Medi-Cal plans
- Experience performing business analysis for Requirements elicitation and Requirements documentation
- Strong experience with BRD/waterfall projects, facilitating JAD sessions
- Stakeholder Management experience - ability to resolve issues and manage risks on the project assignments.
- Exp. taking the lead on own projects, leading initiatives, cross-functionality to resolve issues.
- Proven facilitation in a high matrix organization
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Visio, or SharePoint
- IIBA, Lean Six Sigma, PMP, Agile preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen. You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.